All material on the Site (the “Content”) belongs to TAMS TRAINING LTD©. You may retrieve and display content from the Site on a computer screen, print individual pages on paper (but not photocopy them) and store such pages in electronic form on disk (but not on any server or other storage device connected to a network) for your personal use. We have tried to ensure that all information we provide through this web site is correct at the time we included it. The contents of these pages are provided as an information guide only and should not be relied upon as a substitute for your own research or independent advice. No responsibility is accepted by or on behalf of TAMS TRAINING LTD© for any errors, omissions, or misleading (but not fraudulent) statements on these pages or any site to which these pages connect, including any feature or aspect of such site or pages, whether provided by TAMS TRAINING LTD© or by any organisation, company or individual.
Except as expressly set out above, you may not reproduce, modify or in any way commercially exploit any of the Content. In particular, but without limiting the general application of the restrictions contained in the preceding sentence, you may not do any of the following without prior written permission from TAMS TRAINING LTD©
1.Redistribute any of the content
2.Remove the copyright or trademark notice from any copies of Content made under these Terms
3.Create a database in electronic or structured manual form by systematically downloading and storing all or any of the Content
We have made every effort to ensure that the information on the website is accurate and up to date. However, we cannot guarantee accuracy or completeness. Any information provided by the site does not constitute business, medical or other professional advice, and is subject to change. We do not accept responsibility for any loss, damage or expense resulting from use of this information.
We cannot guarantee uninterrupted access to this web site or any of the linked sites. We do not accept responsibility for any damages arising from an interruption of service of any part or all of the website.
All links from this web site are provided for your information and convenience only. We do not accept responsibility for the information carried on linked sites. A link does not imply an endorsement of a site.
Limitation of Liability and Disclaimer
Any arrangements made between you and any third party named on this Site are at your sole risk and responsibility. The site is provided on an “as is”, “as available” basis and TAMS TRAINING LTD© does not guarantee the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, performance or fitness for a particular purpose of the site or any content. All implied warranties are excluded from these terms to the extent that they may be excluded as a matter of law.
Additionally; TAMS TRAINING LTD© will not be liable for any losses, costs, claims or damages (including without limitation, damages for loss of profits) arising in contract, tort (including negligence and breach of statutory authority) or otherwise from your access to or use, or inability to use the site or any content or from any action taken (or refrained from being taken) as a result of using the site or any content.
The Site contains links to other World Wide Web sites and, where possible, we will make clear where such links are being made. Those sites are provided by independent third parties and TAMS TRAINING LTD© is not responsible for their availability or content.
TAMS TRAINING LTD
Standard Terms of Business.
1. Bookings may be made by phone, fax, post, email or via the website.
2. All Payment MUST be made prior to the course/ project start date against our invoice or at the time of booking. No booking will be deemed to be made unless full payment has been received.
Any prepayments should be made either by bank transfer, cheque or via our website Payments via the website are secure, and operated for TAMS by BARCLAYCARD Refund policy applies
3. Account customers - If a facility has been pre-arranged and fully cleared, our terms are strictly 14 days from the invoice date, (unless otherwise indicated). Please note that this facility maybe withdrawn at any time, and the Company reserves the right to do so for whatever reason. Please note that we engage the services of CREDIT FOCUS to monitor all account customers credit scores and for chasing unpaid, or slow paying accounts.
4. Certificates etc. will only be issued upon receipt of full payment.
Plastic Photo Cards are available at a small additional cost. Again these are only forwarded upon receipt of full payment.
5. No allowance can be made for non-attendance of a trainee booked on a seminar or training course. The full course fee will remain payable and any deposits received are non- refundable.
6. Cancellations -
Notice Period for cancellation: This relates to the full cost charge for the courses, including any deposits made, however .any fees payable to examining bodies are not refundable
More than 30days notice - Full Refund
29 – 15days notice - 50% Refund
14 – 7days notice - 25% Refund
Less than 7days notice - No Refund
7. Exceptional circumstances: At the absolute discretion of Management, all or part of any fees paid, excluding exam fees, may be transferable to an alternative training date.
8. If a candidate arrives late for a course, or is absent from any session, we reserve the right to refuse to accept the candidate for training if we feel the candidate will gain insufficient knowledge or skill in the time remaining. In all such cases, the full course fee remains payable.
9. If a candidate attending a training course is deemed as being “Unfit” to complete the courses for whatever reason, they will not be permitted to continue, and any fee paid payable. If a candidates’ behaviour is such that it is deemed as detremental to others attending the course, or a potential threat to equipment, persons or the enviroment, they will be removed from the programme. The full cost of the course will remain due.
10. The Company reserves the right to cancel any course if there are insufficient numbers to run a viable course. In such circumstances you will be given as much notice as possible and the offer of a free transfer to another course date, or a full refund of fees paid.
11. If aone of our instructors or agent attends your premises to conduct confirmed training but is unable to do so due to lack of facilities or any other failure which is the customers responsibility, fees will be payable in full.
12. Any Company engaging our services for training purposes, confirm that all electrically/mechanically propelled machinery/vehicles are :
Suitable for the training arranged
Adequately insured –This must include use for training purposes.
In a safe & servicable condition.
Company Compliance Consultancy
The terms of your particular project will be clearly outlined in our “Contract for Services”, and applicable to all invoices issued by TAMS.
Please refer to this for guidance, or call 0330 123 9226 for clarification.
Forklift Plant Operator
Aviation (Cargo) Security